Welcome to Cayuga Lake Creamery's On-Line lce Cream Store. We produce the finest homemade super premium ice cream and wine sorbet made in the Finger Lakes region of New York.
We can ship our ice cream anywhere in the continental US. The shipping service was started to satisfy the year-round desire for our ice cream by the many guests from all over the country who wanted to enjoy our flavors back home. Our ice cream makes a great holiday, birthday or anniversary present.
Our many corporate friends find Cayuga Lake Creamery ice cream a unique and welcome gift for their clients and employees.
For those of you with friends who plan to visit the Creamery, we offer gift certificates on our online store. If you would like to send an amount that is not listed below, please call. We can issue them for any amount.
Please read our shipping information below.
Assorted 6-Pack • Base price of $39.95 + $2 for each Sorbet flavor + shipping and handling
Simply choose 6 flavors and then click "Add to Cart"
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT SHIPPING ANY ICE CREAM AT THIS TIME DUE TO A BACKORDER ON OUR SHIPPING CONTAINERS
Shipping and Handling Information
- Our shipping includes FedEx 2nd day Express or FedEx Ground (if within 2 day zone) from our location to your location, in a reusable styrofoam container, enough dry ice to keep the ice cream frozen during shipment and handling fees.
- Shipping is caluculated in the shopping cart after you have entered your zip code.
- Orders are shipped on Wednesday each week and will typically arrive Thursday or Friday, during the day. Orders placed after midnight on Monday will usually be shipped the following week.
NOTE: Thanksgiving orders must be received by noon Sunday, November 20th, and will ship on Monday for delivery Tuesday or Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Christmas orders must be received by midnight Monday, December 19th, and will ship on Wednesday for delivery Thursday or Friday before Christmas. No orders will ship the week of December 26th.
- We recommend that you notify the recipient in advance to expect delivery of a perishable item. Item will be left in as secure a place as the delivery person can find and should stay frozen until the evening. Please confirm that the recipient will be at home or that their office is open on the delivery days.
- Upon receipt remove the ice cream or sorbet from the package and place immediately in a freezer to guarantee a quality frozen product.
- FedEx will not deliver to a PO box, so please be sure that the correct delivery address is entered.
Please provide an e-mail address so that you will receive a tracking number when your order ships.
- Cayuga Lake Creamery and FedEx can not be held responsible for the condition of the frozen product if the recipient is unable to receive the package upon delivery.
- Please handle dry ice with care. Instructions are provided.