- Wednesday August 31, 2016 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Wednesday September 7, 2016 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Wednesday September 14, 2016 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Wednesday September 21, 2016 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Wednesday September 28, 2016 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Wednesday October 5, 2016 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Saturday October 8, 2016 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday October 12, 2016 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Wednesday October 19, 2016 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Wednesday October 26, 2016 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Sunday December 25, 2016 All Day -
Just as the familiar cry of Are We There Yet? begins to spiral out of control, the perfect Oasis appears: Cayuga Lake Creamery offers a family and pet friendly setting to stretch your legs and enjoy some delicious ice cream or a light meal.
Along with traditional flavors – made in small batches with the finest ingredients – you may find some unique surprises such as lavender, maple bacon or seneca salt caramel. In addition, we offer a range of sorbets, gluten free, soy-based, No Sugar Added/Fat Free and creamy soft serve custard options.
Reflecting our unique location on the Cayuga Wine Trail, our signature wine sorbets and ice creams are continually being created with the expert assistance of local winemakers.
Let us help you unwind and enjoy the friendly laid back rhythms of the Finger Lakes with a Scoop and a Smile!
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Cayuga Lake Creamery team, fill out and send in our employment application. You may return the application by mail to our address below or bring it into the Creamery.
Cayuga Lake Creamery
8421 State Route 89
Interlaken, NY 14847
CLC – Scooping for a Cure
Click here to donate online or you can mail a donation to The Creamery
What People Are Saying
View more articles, mentions, and newsletters on The Latest Scoop.